The Archives: May 2009 - March 2011

12.18.2009

10 Things I Would Like to do in 2010


I would like to…
Go Camping!



I would like to…
Keep my camera closer to me AT ALL TIMES!


I would like to…
Take a nice bike ride.


I would like to…
Foster/Adopt a Child



I would like to…
Have an awesome birthday party!


I would like to…
Go to Hollister for the Corn Maze



I would like to…

Make a new friend that I can be creative & silly with!


I would like to…
Go back to Portland, but this time explore the city!



I would like to…
Give up Starbucks (at least as much)


I would like to…
Get the home studio up and running!

photos from weheartit.com

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

it's cute you wanna do all this, especially to foster/adopt a child. that's very nice :)

Jessy Taylor said...

aw thanks elizabeth! i love your blog :)